Hey all! I know this is incredibly late for May beloveds (and no blunders), but I figured better late than never! I hope you like it!
- SOHO Concealer Brush – I’ve mentioned before that I am not that crazy about the flat synthetic brushes to apply my concealer…BUT I have been loving this to apply my lid color. Nothing groundbreaking but still nice!
- Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Parfum – I have been using this perfume for a few years now, and this was my first purchase of the actual bottle. Before this, I was using the small spray bottle samples you can get at department store fragrance counters, which was an eau de toilette. Funnily enough, the eau de toilette had much longer wear on my actual skin than the eau de parfum does. Parfums are supposed to be more concentrated and longer lasting than the toilette version….weird. Anyway, I still really enjoy the scent.
- Annabelle Le Big Show Mascara – I have a review on this here.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Adored – I got this blush a few years ago in a kit from Sephora. It does wear all day with no fading, and I would also like to note, the swatch may show some glitter particles which also show in the pan. However, when applied and blended on the face, the glitter goes away, making it a matte finish blush. Also, this tends to apply with more red tone than the swatch shows, but nothing crazy or clownish.
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Blonde – Okay, so I go through phases with my brows. I have never been one to draw on, fill in, and then set with gel. That is just WAY too many steps for me….so I love tinted brow gels. It’s a quick and easy way to add some color to my very, very light brows AND set the hairs so they don’t go all wacky during the day. You may notice in the swatch above that it does have some shimmer or looks slightly metallic. This does not make your eyebrows shimmery or metallic. I have found that it actually looks quite natural because hair has a natural slight sheen to it.